Your Actions Will Make a Difference!
The Religious Freedom of Orthodoxy, our inalienable right, is at stake. Don't sit idly by--help the efforts of the Exarch Archbishop Demetrios of America, the Orthodox Hierarchy in the United States and The Order of St. Andrew the Apostle, Archons of the Ecumenical Patriarchate. Your advocacy for religious freedom for the Mother Church begins with a pledge of your time, talents, and resources. God put each of us on earth for a specific purpose; this is yours as an Archon of the Great Church of Christ.
Here Are the Facts:
- The Order of St. Andrew works tirelessly to have direct access to key members of the House of Representatives, the Senate, the State Department, and the White House. Through our efforts, the plight of the Ecumenical Patriarch remains a current relevant issue at a national level.
- The Order of St. Andrew maintains close ties with the European Parliament and key representatives of the European Union by having countless face to face meetings regarding the plight of the Mother Church and making this a priority item in connection with Turkey’s desire to join the EU.
- The Order of St. Andrew has obtained 52 religious freedom resolutions from 42 states. Thus, our cause is also relevant on a local level.
- The Order of St. Andrew has developed close ties with international business leaders, senior members of prominent media outlets and numerous NGO’s to make our issue a universal issue for all mankind.
- Our 2nd Religious Freedom Symposium in Berlin last December drew recognition from all around the world and featured 37 leading human rights speakers.