The June-Sept 2011 issue of The Archon newsletter is now available at archons.org/newsletter. This publication is the official newsletter of The Order of Saint Andrew and covers important information on the fight for religious freedom for the Ecumenical Patriarchate, including summaries of meetings and activities that are held by the Archons.
This issue of The Archon highlights the following major news stories:
- Secretary of State Clinton meets with Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew
- Archon Behrakis becomes first recipient of ‘Bouras Stewardship Award’
- Legislators present Religious Freedom Letters to Archbishop Demetrios
- Archdiocesan Youth Choir performs in honor of His All-Holiness twentieth anniversary of election and enthronment
- Schedule of Events for the Annual Archon Weekend, Oct 14-16
.... plus much more!
If you are interested in a FREE subscription to The Archon newsletter, please write to us at [email protected] and supply us your mailing address. Archived issues can be found and downloaded at archons.org/newsletter.