Highlights will include...
Private Audiences with His All Holiness Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew and the Patriarch Theophilos III of Jerusalem
Banquet in honor of Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew
Banquet in honor of the Patriarch Theophilos of Jerusalem
$4295 per person
$5135 per person
Rates indicated above include air and fuel surcharges of $480, gratuities of $80 and Sinai, St. Catherine's and Israeli departure taxes of $45.
Above Rates Include...
* International air JFK / ISTANBUL / TEL AVIV / ISTANBUL / JFK
* Turkish domestic air ISTANBUL / KAYSERI / ISTANBUL
* Three nights hotel accommodations in Urgup, Cappadocia at the Dinler Hotel (4* superior) including daily breakfast, service fees and taxes
* Additional meals included are buffet dinner at hotel on May 29, dinner on May 30, lunch after Divine Liturgy on May 31 and lunch at Beyti in Istanbul on June 1 (beverages not included)
* Banquet in honor of Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew with round trip transportation
* All private transfers in air conditioned motorcoach and English speaking guide:
* Two half day private sightseeing tours in air conditioned motorcoach and English speaking guide.
ISRAEL & MT. SINAI
* Five nights hotel accommodations at the Grand Court Hotel (4* superior) in Jerusalem including daily breakfast and dinner, service fees and taxes
* One night hotel accommodation at the Golan Hotel in Tiberias including daily breakfast and dinner, service fees and taxes
* One night hotel accommodation at the Inter-Continental Hotel in Jericho including daily breakfast and dinner, service fees and taxes
* One night hotel accommodation at the Sinai Plaza Hotel in Sinai including daily breakfast and dinner, service fees and taxes
* Seven days of sightseeing in an air conditioned motorcoach with English speaking guide per the above itinerary including entrance fees and St. Catherine's Monastery in Sinai
* Private arrival and departure transfers in air conditioned motorcoach with English speaking escort
* St. Peter's fish lunch in Tiberias
Cappadocia is a moonscape of rock carved cities and surrealistic shapes where nature has scoured and sculpted the earth into cones, capped pinnacles and fretted ravines. For a thousand years, persecuted Christians dug secret underground cities and left a remarkable legacy of Byzantine frescoes in hidden caves. One of the included sites is the Goreme Open Air Museum where religious education began. This moonscape volcanic valley is filled with richly painted monastic churches hollowed from the soft volcanic stone. It houses 30 of the finest rock churches in the area. The churches date from approximately 9th-11th centuries.
In the Holy Land, visit the most important sites in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Jericho and Tiberias.
The Church of the Holy Sepulcher
The Room of the Last Supper
The Western Wall
The House of St. John the Theologian
Garden of Agony
The Tomb of the Virgin Mary
The Prison of Christ (Praitorion)
The Church of the Nativity
The Monastery of the Holy Cross and Mt. Zion
The Dead Sea
Mt. of Temptation
Church of St. Elisseos
The River Jordan for Agiasmos and a Spiritual Baptism
Boat-ride on the Sea of Gallilee
The Mount of Beatitudes
The Church of Tabgha
The Church of the Transfiguration on Mt. Tabor
Cana - The Site of Our Lord's First Miracle
Church of the Annunciation
A visit will also be made to St. Catherine in Sinai for Esperinos and Divine Liturgy and to venerate the Holy Relics. Early morning climb to the top of the Mountain of Moses possible.
DUE TO LIMITED TIME AND SPACE, PLEASE CONTACT CLOUD TOURS BY FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2009 IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE
Itinerary is subject to change and reconfirmation. Deadlines for reservations and payment apply.
Cloud Tours, Inc.
Cally Papas, President
31-09 Newtown Ave
Long Island City, NY 11102
Tel: 718-721-3808 Fax: 718-721-4019
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]